If you would like to be placed on the Vendor Spaces list for 2019 please contact Crystal Scott or John Rolfe! Hope to see you there!!!!!!
The following are just a highlight of some of the details and rules for our fair:
- Fair dates August 22nd – 25th, 2019
- Insurance is a must!
- Passes: You will be given a certain number of passes depending on the booth/space you request. Additional passes can be obtained in many ways:
- Contact me and I can invoice you for the additional passes, and get the passes to you
- Simply include an additional fee with your vendor fee ($20 season pass; $8 daily admission, but please make note of those passes in your contract.
- DOGS are NOT allowed in the vending areas.
- For those of you who will be parking RV’s for living quarters during the fair, there will be a camping fee. All the paperwork and collection of RV fees will be taken care of in the fair office. Please call Erica Beasley (509) 773-3865 for information and availability of camping spots. Please contact her as soon as possible, as there are a limited number of spots, and we literally ran out of camping spots last year.
Thank you for your interest in the Klickitat County Fair and Rodeo. If you have any questions, please contact Crystal Scott at email@example.com or (509) 250-3400